21 September 2012

On the ultimate campaign ad!

Thanks to Jamie Frevele at Boing-Boing: "While I don't officially endorse Bridget Mary McCormack, who is running for a seat on the Michigan State Supreme Court, I do endorse the viewing of the campaign ad she's running for her non-partisan race. As the sister of actress Mary McCormack, who played security advisor Kate Harper on The West Wing, she was able too hook herself up with her very own reunion of the cast of Aaron Sorkin's presidential series..."



We don't have campaign ads in the UK (unless you count Nick Clegg saying "I'm sorry") but if we had to, I wish they were all like this. (But how did Bartlet get re-elected for a third term, and how did he oust Santos?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but I am afraid I have had to turn moderation back on, because of inappropriate use. Even so, I shall process them as soon as I can.